Saturday, August 09, 2008

Its migration Time again!!!!

I have purchased another blackbeauty for myself... this time its a machine from the ultraportable category of the Thinkpad family - Thinkpad X61.

Choosing what to buy was a very hard decision. I was sure that I wanted a light weigh notebook with a screen size of less than 14.1". Other options I considered :
  1. Thinkpad X300 : I dropped it because it is expensive ($3000) and still not the best processor (only 1.2GHz)
  2. Thinkpad T61p: I would have loved to pick this had it been available in 14.1" screen but these days they are only offering 15" that too wide screen notebooks in this category.
  3. Other brands or model : No way! After working on a thinkpad, I don't think I will be comforatble working on any other brand

No comments: