Saturday, September 10, 2011

Palm Pre Plus - best way to open the battery door

I know this is not rocket science but I love my gadgets and treat them like babies. So there is always a best way of handling them.

Palm Pre plus's battery door is slightly flimsy and opening it is kinda tricky. The following three steps however make it very simple.
  1. push bottom button/release to open up the battery door slightly
  2. slide a fingernail (or card) up one side (longer side) of the phone under the door opening; at about halfway you'll hear a "click" of the latch releasing.
  3. do the same on the other side.
I wish I am able to start using my Palm Pre Plus soon....

I picked up the above from...
http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-pre-plus/182667-how-do-you-remove-battery-cover.html

1 comment:

Reena Roy said...

Hi,
I have to tell lot of thanks to you.As i have brought laptop and am new to it i could find easier after reading this..thank you:)

Article Directory